High Impact Instruction that results in excellent student progress.
- Teachers will implement the WA Curriculum and assessment outline .(By 2017)
- Process to ensure regular monitoring and tracking of student progress. (By 2018)
- Teachers will make consistent and regular judgements of student achievement. (By 2018)
- Effective year to year transition processes. (By 2018)
- Staff’s daily practice reflects the school vision for teaching and assessment. (By 2017)
- Align operational plans to the schools implementation of WA curriculum with consistent application across classroom planning, in English, Mathematics and Protective Behaviours.
- Set whole school lesson design structure in Literacy and Numeracy Blocks.
- Implement school wide initiatives and case management processes (identify, monitor and review) supporting whole child development with a strong focus in literacy, numeracy and pro-social behaviour.
- Follow a school wide agreed assessment schedule and moderation process.
- Follow a collaborative process for analysis of whole school data including discipline dialogue.
- Utilize system and school based data to implement a targeted teaching approach.
- Collect information from students, parents and staff to ensure differentiate and comprehen-sive transition.
- Use the principals of teaching and assessment to shape planning and practice.
- Specialist language teacher for Year 2 and Year 3 Students.