Strive for Success
Warnbro Primary School children are inspired and inquisitive learners. They are knowledgeable, skillful, innovative and creative. Our children see a positive future in which they connect with others to contribute to a fair, sustainable and peaceful world.
Student Performance Targets by 2022 :
- NAPLAN results for Year 3 and Year 5 students will show distribution of student achievement and progress better than like schools.
- On Entry results PP to Naplan Year 3 will show distribution of student achievement and progress better than like schools.
- All Aboriginal students will be at or above the Year 3 and 5 Naplan National Minimum Standard in English and Mathematics; and will make progress matching non-indigenous students.
- Average attendance for Aboriginal and non-Aboriginal students to reach 93% with 70% of students attending regularly .
- The number of suspensions and the incidence of major negative behaviours will decline each year from 2019 to 2021.
- Student Learning environment Survey will show 90% or more students feel safe and that their concerns are listened to and acted on by staff.
- Parents, students and staff responses on the National School’s Opinion Survey will score 4 or better on all survey questions.
- 90% of students will, when surveyed, feel safe in the playground and their concerns are listened to by their teachers.